I didn`t visit my blog, because I had some issues to deal with , but now I`m back and I will try to keep the pace with the rest. As I did not paste my childhood photos in a due time, as a compensation I am pasting more of them now. Look and laugh:)
Damn, there was a time when I was a little toddler;P in that photo I am tormenting my older brother. :P
Probably, I am training here the ability of walking, but without a helping hand it would have been impossible. But practice makes a master. :)
Here, I am practicing the abillity in which I am a master - sleeping. I can sleep anywhere,anytime, in different circumstances. Alarmclocks- die!!!!!
"How it feels to be coloured me" :P Yeah, I know. I look like a girl, but my brother also looked like a girl when he was a kid. ;p
There was a time when I used to grow my hair:P I looked like a metal fan ;p
Everybody knows that I am a great friend of animals :) Here, I am sitting with Baskerklawitters` hound :P
I have always loved to read....comics :)
As far as my X-Mas memories are concerned, it is not much to talk about. I used to love that time,because I loved getting presents. My parents were short with money and I understood that, therefore I was not angry when I did not get what I wanted. I still remember that husband of my cousin disguised himself as a Santa,but soon I recognized him. But before it, when my parents told me that "Gwiazdor" came, I had hidden under the table, because I was scared of him(I was not sure if I was polite whole year or not). Now, X-Mas lost its magic. I simply hate that time. I do not get nice presents and I feel old. That is pretty depressing,that is why during X-Mas I am deeply sad and angry with everything.

2 comments:
I love the picture where you look like a girl - so cute a plump boy! :)
And you sitting at the desk - I am sure you've read comics in English ;)
thx. But I read comics in Polish :p
And I am not cute anymore :)
Post a Comment