skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Teaching practice
Since I had problems with my leg (and I still have), I didn`t even have a chance to start teaching practice. As soon as I start teaching, I will share with my emotions. :) You have to wait a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Sinister Contacts
Elwajra's blog
NO to school depression!
12 years ago
AgataL & students
9/11 again
13 years ago
nearly Angel's blog ;)
Go(o)d luck
15 years ago
beti's blog
Anatomy of a Huddy scene - BuddyTV
16 years ago
My precious thoughts :)
SILENCE! I KILL YOU!
17 years ago
Asia Si's blog
Recommendation ;)
17 years ago
Basia's blog
My Recommendation
17 years ago
Iza's blog
Never judge a book by its cover
17 years ago
Babette's blog
Babette in five years...:)
17 years ago
my world
I in five years
17 years ago
The Blog of The Beast
My accomplices
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(4)
►
April
(1)
▼
February
(3)
Obama
Teaching practice
MY CHILDHOOD PHOTOS AND X-MAS MEMORIES
►
2008
(3)
►
December
(3)
classified info
47
PoznaĆ, Wielkopolska, Poland
I am not scared,because I am the one people should be afraid of.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment