OK, now I should write something about my wonderful neighborhood,but actually there is not much to write about. I live in the Podolany,which is a suburban district of Poznań. It would be nice to put a photo of it here,but since no kind of camera is in my possession, I simply will not do it. Sorry;) Podolany is a small housing estate belonging to the Jeżyce district and I live here since I was born. I like it,because it is a suburbian region and we have got here peace and quiet. I am really angry when somebody claims that Podolany is a village and does not belong to the city,which is of course not true.As peaceful and calm it is, it should not be compared to a village.We have got a pretty nice access to the city from here, you know,we have got buses :D I think this is the best place in the Poznań to live in,because the rest of the city simply stinks with fumes and dog excrements:D We have got here a lot of shops, especially Szarych Szeregów street is full of them,so the inhabitants sometimes refer to it by the name "Manhattan" :P Man,they have got imagination,I can tell;) We have got here even a shopping gallery,called "Galeria Podolany",but it is not the thing people should be boasting of. We have got an elementary school here and also junior high. We also have got a very modern church,but since I know it was built from money donated by the people who wanted to flutter our stupid parson, I would like to see it being burned to the ground. That parson is an ample example of how priests should not behave. He is richer than anybody else, he has got Harley Davidson motorbike, and he is preying on people like a parasite. I wish I would get a contract on him ;) I don`t know what else I should write here.If you want to know something more about a place I live in, just feel free to ask me. :)
2 comments:
I live quite nearby, in Strzeszyn, but I had no idea about "Manhattan"! You're right, it must have taken a lot of imagination to come up with a name like that. :D
Strzeszyn is also nice;) I like to go cycling there,especially towards the lake;)
Post a Comment