Wednesday, April 8, 2009

FUTURE

Actually, it is hard for me to predict what I will be doing in a five years time, because there are a lot of options I can choose. But let`s take the most favourable option, which is me working in the army:)

5:00 a.m

I wake up, go to wash and put some military clothes on me. I prepare a breakfast for me, I put a military uniform on me and rush to the barracks.

6:00 a.m until 14.00 p.m

I attend the assembly and we take some running as a warm up.  Then we practice some fighting which is what I like the most and later we spend our time at a firing range, practising our marksmanship. After the whole training procedure, we try to fulfill our duties. Working in the army is not only about training. Our abilities are highly demanded by the army, so I assume that as a proficient speaker of English, I could serve as a translator in the army or do something connected with English. After graduating from KJO and having a BA title, I could become non-commissioned officer in the rank of corporal which would guarantee me a soldier`s pay in the sum of 2700 zł per month. That would be interesting.

14.00 p.m until 22.00 p.m

After coming back from the military unit, I could prepare something to eat for me. Or hopefully, in 5 years, I should have a wife who will prepare something for me:P After eating, I should have plenty of time to do what I like. For example, I could watch tv, play computer games, do some physical exercises with dumbbells and weights or I could go cycling in the forest. I could do a lot of things. After entertaining I could eat a supper and go to sleep. And I could do it every day and on and on and on .... :)

No comments: